From: Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, 15 August 2013, 13:30
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC doubt

Jaime,
Your main problem seems to be that your DX coil is missing a setpoint.  I run full weather simulations all the time with auto-sizing and do not â??Run Simulation for Sizing Periodsâ??.  Whenever autosizing is used, you must define DesignDays (but the simulation need not include the sizing periods)

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653