From: Jaime Zuluaga Machado [mailto:jaimezuluagam@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 3:10 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jim Dirkes
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC doubt

Thanks James,

Let me explain what I want to do; I am doing a simulation No looking for an auto-sizing, I just want to know the results of the actual conditions of a building, I get all variables, like internal loads, weather file, construction materials, schedules, and even the HVAC equipment. So I do not know why the program get problem with the Design Day file if I do not want to do with this.

Thanks in advance.

Jaime Zuluaga M