[EnergyPlus_Support] G3.1.3.13 of ASHRAE 90.1-2007

I'm modeling a baseline model and I'm wondering what is the best solution to apply G3.1.3.13 of ASHRAE 90.1-2007: "Minimum volume setpoints for VAV reheat boxes shall be 2.15 l/s*m^2 of floor area served or the minimum ventilation rate, whichever is larger".
I have some zones in which in some hours there is occupation while in some other hours there is no occupation. When there is occupation the minimum ventilation rate is greater than 2.15 l/s*m^2 while when there is no occupation the minimum ventilation rate is equal to 0.
I.e., the minimum air flow for the object AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat shall change with the time (during occupation hours it is different than during other hours).
Therefore for the object AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat I would impose the field "Zone Minimum Air Flow Input Method" equal to Schedule. The problem is that the value of the Schedule is multiplied by the "Maximum Air Flow Rate", which is autosized. Therefore to calculate the values that I have to use in the schedules I have to simulate the model and to read the results.
Is there a more practical solution?
With Regards