RE: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RE: RE: Calculated design heating load difference

Ckecked. No outdoor air is entering Ideal Loads system. When I excluded infiltration results fully complied with the design project for transmision. Then I "assumed" that the difference between project and simulation is due to infiltration. For each zone I recalculated required flow of infiltration air. When I entered those values, model (ideal load) and project were matched in design heating load. The problem occurs when I introduce heating system.
The key question is whether HTML file gives demand or final energy? If it gives demand it should remain unchanged.

Marko

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Suggest outputing outdoorair flowrates and infiltration.

IdealHVAC method has 2 ways to bring in outdoor air. Check:
- no economizer
- minimum outdoor air = zero

Mit freundlichen Grüßen- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23