Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] New to EnergyPlus

Hi Shawn,

I work for GreenspaceLive and we offer a Web based EnergyPlus solution called gEnergy, together with a SketchUp plugin called gModeller.

http://www.greenspacelive.com/

That combination should get you started. Contact us if you need any help.

Regards,

Neil Finlayson

Sent from my iPhone