Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Series Chiller Opeartion

I think PlantEquipmentOperation:ComponentSetpoint should achieve what you are looking for.  Having them in series could cause some complications, but I believe the operation of the downstream chiller will be established using up-to-date entering conditions (from the outlet of the first chiller).