[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Series Chiller Opeartion
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Series Chiller Opeartion
- From: "xiwang0620" <xiwangli2010@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 16:18:23 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 10:18:28 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1380644306; bh=7zIMYw6nNLTwcIqcu4TgznkwMYEGyRFcRIcoUehgoL8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=18F1Gns6EdaMBexOsHYeaKD0rmtEizGPsZawPWHWYRrh9JanF8WAwnzWTqUAf0PcwFRxZTQJ4LLZEGXeHeP3iWEodYRaJoYC/GNyb4bUkobyLIs8fpluYwJjnTO7JojgI4nXu8kU5LPFzeR8JBdx2RpHKusci1ubEFeStRtVRWE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=xqU5pun/HFZ+wNmu1Ym9CmTYQMjffWEWQN0Jng7f++jjBjEOXBhnRSNZX1U/U3E2DskrqFocY6Hn2Eda/3+CGZ7S7LD1wvN7gFRAf6vMZhCtzWAAc7sDYHVsIUavdtsmBKNWfwozdM78B4fTcMkuI9w/u2sWWx+vgNTTjUpKjJw=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Does anybody know how to control the operation of series chiller operation using EnergyPlus.
Actually, I am simulating a series chiller case (say chiller on and chiller two) in EnergyPlus. I want to use chiller one cover the cooling load first. and then chiller two will cover the first. But I can to add some operation control on chiller two. For example, if the chiller two entering chilled water temperature (leaving chiller water temperature) is below certain degree, the chiller two will be turned off, otherwise it turns on.
Can I use setpoint manager to control these two chillers' operation? Thanks in advance.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: