Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with External Interface (FMUImpo

The key should be Environment, not Enviroment if that is the problem.

At 09:40 AM 10/1/2013, Jens Wurm wrote:

Hi all,
I have a problem with the external interface of energy plus to couple a FMU to an energy plus model.
I get the following error message, if I want to simulate both:

   ** Severe  ** ExternalInterface: Simulation model has no variable "SITE OUTDOOR AIR WETBULB TEMPERATURE" with key "ENVIROMENT".
   **  Fatal  ** ExternalInterface/StopExternalInterfaceIfError: Error in ExternalInterface:Check EnergyPlus *.err file.

I have a output variable with the name Site Outdoor Air WetBulb Temperature and the key Enviroment.
I attach the idf file and the fmu.

Has someone an idea, where the problem lay?

I use energy plus 8.0.0.008.
--
Best regards

Jens Wurm