[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] PIU fans (PFP Boxes) always have identical primary and secondary max flow rates!
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] PIU fans (PFP Boxes) always have identical primary and secondary max flow rates!
- From: "hisham.rashrash" <hisham.rashrash@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 14:42:05 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 08:48:09 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1381243687; bh=yvvXfqElmcsjDN3vuVkcAfWBQVl/xHbKG7jr4BH6ri4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:To:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=jfSPRChqnvc4THUgqxE2AVApkjScm9o0CRHPo8rC4Fv/vZuhxZlqMQwOUaQuqbzHn+YGPRM0apcEAX0tXdYnMtVkF/Iy1oyv1Kse3wuWkGPxzDFwm/8KjhSXA8q6FDicUc5xWcL6ayAjDC/j0PjDJm6vpODspBAcoXwOV4V1LIE=
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1381243537; bh=wAmfvA/82eXcGPSgxVnLMoiFdAf+EKLFqebG5VWq/2k=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:Message-ID:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:To:Sender:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=nqg03VzXLW2bB7WV6c/ZMOKHcre7od9swPsVtGk7DxJTQkQZogeT7iHJg/5Nbcr9W1LqGDf++Xmvy+6APpUJi5XpC7pdvax7FNGoFm2jnvxPn4ep8D1H3FAu8ZZDkGpvNFtIYB/0jIsJHlciCFVBMnaO2On9wP/3JEZAdNFdOPE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=q8pEexk/38pJLACNrNQ5dVCje/nZT+a7vpoD2kCIQebExvjGEAs4QBXmC2wZRl/yR2Hn3NewZmy++CeIUyxnvRlkD8EC0RLJIwh+8ViDxqLWtlVqHYbStBXLUl3UVzVTc4H/iO04NRYb5o+aWdainXJHowD5dLIQS0L5onOYxIs=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I have been into this problem, no matter how I define the HVACTemplate:Zone:VAV:FanPowered object, whether to have autosize for everything, to be series, parallel, or having a well defined number like 0.274m3/s for Secondary Supply Air Maximum Flow Rate with the Primary Supply Air Maximum Flow Rate set to autosize and Primary Supply Air Minimum Flow Fraction set to autosize too. I always have the Primary and Secondary Maximum Flow Rates to be identical in the output file, even if the Primary Supply Air Minimum Flow Fraction was autosized to zero or any other value like in this picture:
How can I set the correct settings to have ASHRAE 90.1-2007 section 126.96.36.199 requirements regarding flow and power to be met?
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.