[EnergyPlus_Support] modelling a constant volume fan

Hi

I am using Fan:ConstantVolume

    Air Loop class 1 AHU Extract Fan,  !- Name
    3864,                       !- Availability Schedule Name
    0.70,                    !- Fan Efficiency
    600.00,                  !- Pressure Rise {Pa}
    autosize,                !- Maximum Flow Rate {m3/s}
    0.90,                    !- Motor Efficiency
    1.00,                    !- Motor In Airstream Fraction
    Air Loop class 1 Supply Side Inlet,  !- Air Inlet Node Name
    Air Loop class 1 AHU Extract Fan Air Outlet Node,  !- Air Outlet Node Name
    General;                 !- End-Use Subcategory

This is working fine, but I would like to know how the fan electric power is modelled?

Ideally I want to model the power rating of a fan using fan specification data

eg say I know that there is a fan rated at 500W that can deliver the volumes of air required

Hope this makes sense, I've tried to search the input output reference document, but to no avail

Kind regards in anticipation