From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jim Dirkes [jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:18 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Controller function error

Occasionally the "Controller function is inconsistent…” error is due to setpoints that are inappropriate – e.g., heating setpoint higher than cooling setpoint.  E+ doesn’t handle that very well.  (Neither does a real control system!)

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>www.buildingperformanceteam.com
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653