[EnergyPlus_Support] ASHRAE 90.1 Building Envelope 'Slab-on-grade floors'

Dear EneryPlus experts,

In ASHRAE Standard 90.1 2007, I am sure the term 'Floor' shown in Tables 5.5-1 through 5.5-8 means 'Ground floor' construction.

I can see in Appendix G Table G3.1 the constructions for new buildings (baseline) must use 'Floors - Steel-joist'. This table as well defines "Slab-on-grade floors shall match the F-factor for unheated slabs from the same tables (imply Tables 5.5-1 through 5.5-8)".

My question is: if 'slab-on-grade floors' also mean ground floors, to what extent (where it would most possibly be) for these constructions to apply in baseline model?

It seems for new buildings (baseline) the only required opaque constructions would be: Roofs - Insulation entirely above deck, Above-grade-walls - Steel-framed, Floors - Steel-joist and opaque doors.

I look forward to receiving any comment/advice.

Best regards,

Sean