[EnergyPlus_Support] Controlling Chillers in Series

Dear forum, I'm having some trouble controlling a Chilled water loop with two air cooled chillers in series. I would appreciate some comments on the approach.
 I setted a 'schedule setpoint manager' at the outlet node of each of the chillers  and a 'scheduled setpoint manager' for the CHW Loop Supply Side Outlet. The goal is to have a water temperature drop of 5 C on each. And I've also setted a control scheme to have only the first chiller operating for the first half of the load and the second coming on for the rest of the load.

I'am reporting temperatures at outlet of supply side of the CHW Loop and outlet of each chiller.
Cooling Load is met at all times and  CHW Loop setpoint is controlled correctly. The problem is each chillers temperature drop is not what I've intended, instead of 5C in each I'm having approximately 3 C in the firs, 7C in the second. This two values vary slightly with time. Chiller capacities and flow are autosized.

Any thoughts? any available examples on how two control this setup and what I should expect?

Thanks in advance,

Santiago.