[EnergyPlus_Support] RE: Baseline and Proposed envelope model

Thanks for the reply,

For above-grade walls, it's a masonry wall (100% brick wall covered with concrete), so I think it qualifies as Mass. Standing in table A3.1A, there is a 'No Framing' row whose input is 'Rated R-Value of Insulation Alone'. As I said, we do not have insulation in our buildings, so I think the R-0 is the right choice. Now, I have three options depending on the density and type of the wall. I don't know which is correct ... In adittion, the three options say they are of 200 mm, however I have walls of different width. Please advice.

Depends on you wall build...could you describe it? The tables in Appx A include for elements without insulation.