Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] radiant panels

Ok but this is the way you add a heated floor or a chilled ceiling which is not exactly what I want to do.
In my model I have created a thermally activated layer in each slab and therefore it is not possible to add a second internal source in the same construction.
The radiant panel should be applied only at a part of the ceiling and it is not part of the slab. Is it possible to add a construction or a plenum only at a part of the ceiling? If this is possible I think that this can be modelled as a construction with a highly conductive material which radiates according to the water temperature it flows inside.

Regards,
Athinodoros Tzoulis