[EnergyPlus_Support] Passive cooling with GroundHeatExchanger

The cooling system that I'm modeling can be considered as made by the following parts (active cooling):
1. Ground Heat Exchanger loop, where the main object is GroundHeatExchanger:Vertical
2. heat pumps (object: HeatPump:WaterToWater:EquationFit:Cooling)

3. Chilled Water loop (there are radiant floors and cooling coils).

The four heat pumps are connected in parallel and they belong both to the Ground Heat Exchanger loop and to the Chilled Water loop.

In the real system, when the cooling loads are low the system can work in "passive cooling mode", i.e. the heat pumps are bypassed and through a heat exchanger the Chilled Water loop transfers heat to the Ground Heat Exchanger loop.

Could I model a heat exchanger water-water that belongs both to the Ground Heat Exchanger loop and to the Chilled Water loop and that is connected in parallel with the heat pumps? What object of EnergyPlus would be the most suitable one? The heat exchanger shall be active when the heat pumps are inactive and vice versa. How could I model the management of such a system? In the real system the passive cooling is active when the return temperature from the Chilled Water loop is lower than a fixed value.

Best Regards