[EnergyPlus_Support] Curve fitting with sensor data for Coil:Cooling:DX module

Dear EnergyPlus Users,

I am trying do a curve fit with sensor data to model a DX system in EnergyPlus. Of the curves, one of them is the biquadratic cooling capacity function of temperature. I am thinking of obtaining the coefficients of this curve using least squares regression.

The sensor data that I currently have and which I am thinking of using to model this curve include
1) Supply Air DryBulb and RH
2) Mixed Air DryBulb and RH
3) Supply Flow CFM
4) Condenser Inlet DryBulb and RH

The approach I am thinking of is to compute the cooling capacity at each condition by first calculating the change in enthalpy (using supply and mixed air conditions) and multiplying by the supply air CFM. Is this approach reasonable???

Also, since the sensor for the supply air drybulb and RH is not located directly after the evaporator but after the supply fan which is located after the coil, is there any preprocessing that needs to be performed on this data before it is used?

Lastly, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could share with me the various approaches that you have used for generating the coefficients for these curves using sensor data.

Regards,
Adrian