[EnergyPlus_Support] modulating outdoor air flow

Hi
I am trying to regulate outdoor air flow in an Air Loop in E+

  DesignSpecification:OutdoorAir,
    FirstFloor:Office Design Specification Outdoor Air Object,  !- Name
    Flow/Zone,             !- Outdoor Air Method
    0.000,                !- Outdoor Air Flow per Person {m3/s-person}
    0.000000,                !- Outdoor Air Flow per Zone Floor Area {m3/s-m2}
    1.500000,                !- Outdoor Air Flow per Zone {m3/s}
    0.000000,                !- Outdoor Air Flow Air Changes per Hour {1/hr}
    MyTemp_SCH;

Essentially I am using EMS to vary the value of MyTemp_SCH to values between 0 and 1 dependent upon zone air temperature.
The program to modulate the value is called at BeginTimeStepBeforePredictor and I have monitored these values and they do vary as anticipated
However, the flow into the zone remains at 1.5m3/s even though I would expect this value to be adjusted because of the use of MyTemp_SCH in DesignSpecification:OutdoorAir

any ideas?

many thanks

Yahoo Groups Links