[EnergyPlus_Support] Cold weather Economizer / Cooling Tower Warnings

Hello,

I am having an issue on a project where an economizer is being used in cold weather in New Jersey to provide cooling to a data center with a relatively high cooling load year round. It seems as though the model is not getting the temperature up to minimums in the loops on the coldest days.

Specifically I am getting errors that my fluid specific heat temperature is out or range:

** Warning ** GetSpecificHeatGlycol: Temperature is out of range (too low) for fluid specific heat **
**   ~~~   ** ..Called From:PlantLoopSolver::UpdateAnyLoopDemandAlterations Fluid name =WATER,Temperature=-3.53

This is likely related to another warning that my cooling tower outlet temperature is below minimum loop temp:

that the tower approach temperature is out of range:

** Warning ** CoolingTower:VariableSpeed "COOLING TOWER 1"
**   ~~~   ** Cooling tower water outlet temperature (5.00 C) is below the specified minimum condenser loop temp of 5.00 C

The cooling towers do have basin heaters with asetpoint temperature of 35.5 F.

Anyone have pointers on how to resolve these errors?

Thanks,

Erik