Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] curve viewer

Dear James,

I'tried to fill in the 6 coefficients of the bi-quadratic curves of the "Default air-cooled chiller", but I couldn't see a curve.
Maybe I'm forgetting something ...?

I filled  C1..C6  in in the “Values in use for the chart display” table next to N1...N6.
I also filled in the Min and Max values for X and Y.

Do I have to fill in the Capacity ? (Doesn't change anything)

Best regards,

Geert