[EnergyPlus_Support] Cubic Curve in variable speed pump

Dear EnergyPlus Users,

I'm trying to model a variable speed pump in eplus and one of the inputs required are coefficients to the cubic curve

FractionFullLoadPower =C1   +  C2PLR C3PLRC4PLR

where PLR = VolFlowRate / NomVolFlowRate

My question is how do we go about obtaining these coefficients? Is it correct to assume a constant head (maybe assume nameplate head) and using nameplate Power and Flow Rate as nominal data, obtain FractionFullLoadPower and PLR by reading off the Pump's performance curves (at different points with the same head) and then use least squares regression to get the coefficients.