Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Building rotation

Although I haven't looked into this specifically, it doesn't seem surprising. While the physics look the same, the simulation engine definitely has things in it that could be affected. For example, the order of simulating surfaces and zones could cause slightly different behavior as things converge because now the zone surface heat balance is being dominated by a different surface in the loop. You could check tightening up convergence tolerances, but in the end that small of a difference does not seem like an alarm.