Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Supply and Return Plenums, Splitters and Mixers

Fred is right. On the supply side, think of tree branching...as soon as two branches come together again, that is not allowed. So multiple outlets from a zonesplitter (badly named supply duct splitter) can't thereafter feed into a common plenumn. A plenumn is also a splitter and can feed multiple zones. Two plenums can't feed the same zone.

On the return side, it's the same but backwards like stream tributeries feeding into a river.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23