[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC Tests with both Cooling and Heating Energy Consumption

Dear EnergyPlus users,

We need a set of easy to model HVAC test cases that were modeled  in both DOE-2.2 (eQuest) and EnergyPlus and their results for cooling and heating energy consumption. We need this information to test the interface we developed for EnergyPlus in comparison to eQuest. I checked the online resources of EnergyPlus for HVAC test cases and realized that all documented results are for cooling energy consumption. Would you please let me know where I can get heating energy consumption of these cases? Or, is there any other comparison study that included both EnergyPlus and eQuest and documented both heating and cooling energy consumption?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thank you very much in advance for your responses,

Best Regards,
Simge Andolsun, PhD.