Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Earth Air Tunnel Design

In my opinion, there are no shortcuts to learning e+. Use the Excel lists in the examples folder and search for earthtube. It should say which example files have this object. Look, copy and modify these files to suite your needs.

There is a list of graphical user interfaces for e+ on the DOE website, I think. Find out which ones support earthtubes and consider using it. Some of these programs are free and some have huge discounts for students.

In the documentation folder:
The ioreference.pdf is the most used document (all the documents are searchable). There is also a gettingstrarted manual.

There are also many YouTube vids.

For your next post consider more specific questions.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23