Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Solar passive efficiency [3 Attachments]

I agree with Joseph Sole about use of ideal loads HVAC.  Thanks for the
compliments Jean, and for reminding me of that post I did some time ago.
Rodrigo, I have attached the most similar project reports I have on that
are similar to your project.

I you may want to experiment with the Q value, [Transition Temperature]
used for your PCM  This is where your PCM is actively providing latent heat
capacity [J/kg] (notably for the current energy plus input where the curve
sharply increases in enthalpy over a small change in temperature. The first
number in the curve is used for when the material is still in sensible heat
storage mode, and really should not have much effect. The way that the PCM
would reduce time too cold is that it would be charged with daytime heat

WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
The estimated size of this message is 8907981 bytes.
Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to get the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane, you'll need to open the message to see the icon.)  If the Retrieve From Server icon is not showing, then this message is no longer on the server.