[EnergyPlus_Support] Weird results with a very simple model

Hi all,

I have created 2 very simple models and I wanted to make a comparison in order to study the effect of glazing.
The model is as follows:
- 5.4x3.6x2.7m room
- All surfaces apart from the facade are adiabatic
- All vertical walls including the facade have no thermal mass, the floor and ceiling have thermal mass.
- R-value of the facade= 0.94, which means approximately U-value=0.9 (if we add ri=0.13 and rout=0.04)
- No windows
- No internal heat gains
- No HVAC systems
- No infiltration
- External gains due to ambient temperature
- No radiation
- Longwave radiation due to the sky still is present. I have set the the sky temperature at 0oC constantly.

The second model is exactly the same as the first one with the difference that the facade is fully glazed (no frame, no shading). The glass is modelled with simple window model.
- U-value of the glass facade =0.9
- g-value =0.5 (this does not play a role since no surface is exposed to sun radiation)
- The rest is exactly the same

I have compared the mean air temperature of the 2 models. Attached you can find the results for the temperatures of the 2 models. The blue line is the temperature of the opaque model and the red line is the room with the fully glazed facade. In summer the temperature of the opaque room is higher and in winter vice versa. This seems like U-value or thermal mass of the opaque room is smaller, which is not the case.
I expected that the temperatures of the 2 rooms would be the same since the U-value is the same (heat flux due to external temperature is the same) and there is no radiation. Moreover, glass is opaque to longwave infrared radiation.

Does longwave radiation play a role?
Is there anything else to know about glazing modelling (simple window model) in E+ ?
Any clue?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Athinodoros Tzoulis