Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] The SHGC is always different from what I enter! Please help!

If you want more accuracy, you will have to use the complex fenestration inputs. The e+ simple glazing method reverse engineers a best fit complex glazing from your simple inputs. IMO the accuracy of the glazing is good. A SHGC difference of 0.07 between two real glazing assemblies is very small. However, 7% difference on solar gains is large. If you can't use the complex method, you could consider changing the glazed area slightly.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23