Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Unexpected values for "Zone Thermal Comfort Operative Temperature"

How would your setup operate if you served a server room which required cooling and a office which required heating from the same AHU? The phrase VAV with reheat comes to mind.
Basically, I believe you are dealing with  a control issue, which should be solvable by using the correct setpointmanager objects on the Airloop supply side.
Start by checking what setpointmanager assigns the setpoint to the sensed node that your cooling coil is referencing.
I hope I'm on the right track,
Jean

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23