Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Reporting global data through custom meter and how to view them

My understanding is that meter:custom works only for variables in
Joules. I learned this the hard way a few versions of EPlus ago. I do
not think that has changed.

Ery

--
Dr. Ery Djunaedy
Research Scientist - Building Simulation Specialist

Yahoo Groups Links