Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Reporting global data through custom meter and how to view them

Ery is, I believe, right. Your next step would have to be EMS. Checkout the manual...they do custom report variables.

My understanding is that meter:custom works only for variables in

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31514/stime=1394730070>