Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Calculating solar gains_error results

Nothing in the err file of note. please send me your idf and html.

> Hi, thank you for your help. Attached the error file. I hope you can have a look to it!
>
> My
> El Domingo, 6 de abril, 2014 7:10 P.M., "<mailto:jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx" <<mailto:jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

It may be that studio is expecting another e+ version than you are simulating with and not declaring the output variables with new names.
> Please post your err file text.
>
> Mit freundlichen Grü�en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
> i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   <tel:%2B49%2030%206706662-23>+49 30 6706662-23
> On 06.04.2014, at 18:37, Art Cygne <<mailto:artcygne@xxxxxxxxx>artcygne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

>> Thank you for your reply. I'm working with sketchup and open studio, I add the main materials and constructions in open studio and use the EP Editor to add the windows since they are complex fenestrations. I have illuminance map, a light control, and one luminaire in sketchup...even if I'm not interested in the electricity output. I specified the output variables in open studio:
>> -exterior windows total transmitted beam solar radiation energy
>> -exterior windows total transmitted beam solar radiation rate
>> -total heat gain energy
>> -zone interior windows total transmitted beam solar radiation energy
>> -zone windows total heat gain energy
>> -zone windows total heat loss energy
>> -zone windows total transmitted solar radiation energy
>> -zone windows total transmitted solar radiation rate
>> Then use the IDF file in EP. I don't know how to specify the output in the EP Editor. All the results are zeroes (I look as HTML) heating, cooling, lighting and so on.
>> I've got warnings but not severe errors. This might be a very simple solution but I cannot really figure it out. So I'll appreciate your help.
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> My
>> El Domingo, 6 de abril, 2014 4:59 P.M., "<mailto:jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx" <<mailto:jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Which outputs did you specify, which return zero?

>> Mit freundlichen Grü�en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
>> i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   <tel:%2B49%2030%206706662-23>+49 30 6706662-23
>> On 05.04.2014, at 23:10, Art Cygne <<mailto:artcygne@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:artcygne@xxxxxxxxx>artcygne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everybody
>>> I'm new using Energy Plus, and I'm trying to model an office room to obtain only solar gains and compare with different fenestration systems. I have all the walls adiabatic only one receives sun rays, no people & noA lights. The simulations runs but all my results are zero and I can't figure it out what is the problem. Since I'm beginner I suspect its a very easy thing, but I really don't know how to solve it.
Can anybody give me a hint of what Am I missing?

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31646/stime=1396858751>