Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Wrong Calculations EnergyPlus

Get into contact with Dr Ooi. He has posted on a similar topic (based in Australia). Search the forum for his details.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23

I'm going to assume this is what you "deleted":

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31645/stime=1396849971>