Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Calculating solar gains_error results

Thank you Jean, I note your recommendations. Now I know where to find the results which was also confusing me. I truly appreciate your help. And for the others, I'm sorry about the sort of spam file I've sent, but as I said before I'm completely new in the use of EP and therefore in this forum. Next time I'll avoid to do such things.

Thanks Kamila, I think that I've found the source of error.

Best

M.