[EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant Slab Boundary Conditions

I am currently working on a six story building a HVAC system consisting of heating/cooling radiant slabs and dedicated outdoor air ventilation.
If I recall correctly, previous versions of EnergyPlus required that the boundary condition for a surface acting as a radiant slab had to be "surface" with the appropriate "one to one" intersection of all  surfaces in the model. Is this still the case? In short, OpenStudio is starting to freak out over the size of the model and intersecting all the surfaces will give it more excuses to misbehave. A quick experiment I ran with the example file that changed the boundary condition of the radiant surfaces did not produce an error.
Given that the entire building is office, I don't think I'll run into thermal effects from the lack of transfer between zones. Thoughts?

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31704/stime=1397235609>