Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Air Flow Network and Infiltration

That's great news, Ned. Lovely, when hard work pays off (and in research that is never guaranteed). I would love to know a comparison with the DesignBuilder crack template approach using the default crack template set. Perhaps you could contact Andy Tindale on the subject?

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23