Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to convert real weather data to epw file

I typically "hack" a file by taking measured data such as temperature and humidity, getting them into hourly format (if they where for example measured in 5 min increments I take the median average or top of hour)  and then find the closest epw file and change the data for the time measured series points. The simple workflow I use is to first open the closest epw file in weather converter, then convert to epwcsv. Then edit the epwcsv by adding my measured data, then save and use the weather converter to convert the epwcsv back to epw file with some indication of the changes made in the file name.  The process takes less then an hour and is free- however there are obviously better ways to do it!

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
â??â??
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203
 â??â??
<http://www.phasechange.com/>www.phasechange.com
  <http://i.imgur.com/Sldxf.jpg>