Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ZoneExhaustFan

Put the exhaust fan in the last zone C and exhaust to outdoors? The total pressure rise will have to overcome the external pressure on both "suck" and "blow" sides, so it is more or less the same.
AFN does not support a "fan:zonesupply" object as it does not exist.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23
On 10.06.2014, at 16:30, "<mailto:allinson_louis@xxxxxxxxxxx>allinson_louis@xxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi

> I have used the ZoneExhaustFan to extract air from a zone to atmosphere, make up air is drawn in through adjacent joined zones by the AFN

> I would like to model something similar to the following:

> Zone A - has opening to external

> Zone B - has opening to Zone A

> Zone C - has an exhaust vent to extract air from Zone B into Zone C at a specified m3/s

> Zone C - has opening to external

> Use the AFN to calculate the generated pressure differences to calculate air movement through the zones

> Is it possible to use the ZoneExhaustFan in this way - or can it only extract from a zone direct to external?

> I hope this makes sense

> Kind regards

 Posted by: "jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx" <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>

Primary EnergyPlus support is found at: