Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] incomprehensible high heat loss

In the HTML table there is a sensible heat gain report. Check to see how the energy is going out. I bet infiltration / opening venting.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23
On 13.06.2014, at 10:00, "<mailto:geert.bellens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>geert.bellens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've modelled a dwelling with two levels. The ground level is above a cellar. The dwelling is high insulated.

> The levels at ground floor have little heat loss through their internal floor as this floor has a U-value of 0.1 W/m²K. The heat loss should be very low and stable.

> There is one zone however  ("0:Inkom") which has a heat loss which is more than ten times as high as expected. The loss is also fluctuating with the outdoor air temperature and is not as stable as the heat loss of the other zones.

> I can't find the error...

> If there is anyone who could look into this file and maybe could point me at a mistake, I would be very grateful.

> Best regards,

> Geert

> <Goovaerts variant 5_dag21 _GEEN nachtvent en continue dakramen_24 graden_GEEN vloerkoeling_garagepoort dicht.idf>

 Posted by: "jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx" <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>

Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov