[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather data file not found





http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=5_southwest_pacific_wmo_region_5/country=MYS/cname=Malaysia


On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 9:03 PM, rasaqolabomi@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 

I am a new user of EnergyPlus. I just downloaded the software for my research work going on in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur). I could not find Malaysia weather file in the EnergyPlus weather data base but other nearby countries. What should I do please?

Thanks




__._,_.___

Posted by: Dru Crawley <dbcrawley@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___