[EnergyPlus_Support] ZoneHVAC:ForcedAir:UserDefined

Hi,

I'm using the user-definedzone HVAC object and I have come across the following problem:
The outlet air temperature can be set from the inlet temperature, but the outlet water temperature cannot.

In EMS, a simple example:
set T_out_air = T_in_air,
set T_out_water = T_in_water,

The air assignment works fine, but the water does not.

I tried sending a temperature from a sensor elsewhere in the system, but that didn't work.
The line below works just fine, however.

set T_out_water = 31,

Has anyone come across a similar issue with the user-defined zone HVAC object?
I think there's a serious bug in the object. It looks to me as if the component can't read in plant (water) temperatures.

Thanks

Aidan

Posted by: jones.aidan.t@xxxxxxxxx