[EnergyPlus_Support] Creating objective internal room inside a building with Legacy OpenStudio SketchUp Plug-in version 1.0.11

I'm new in OpenStudio and EnergyPlus.
I use SketchUp Pro 8, Legacy OpenStudio SketchUp Plug-in version 1.0.11, E+ v.8.1.0, BCVTB 1.4 and MATLAB/Simulink R2013b.

Now, I'm trying to make a energy simulation room inside a building (I intended it to be an Hydroponics lab inside a building) which needs to control light and HVAC systems. The room does not face with the sun directly. So, I set Ligting Power Density in Zone loads, is the Daylighting control and Illuminance map still require ?

I watched the videos in the <http://www.youtube.com/user/NRELOpenStudio/videos>http://www.youtube.com/user/NRELOpenStudio/videos.
But in the videos are the older OpenStudio SketchUp Plug-in version.
In the newer version doesn't have the New Interior Partition Surface Group menu. So, how should I do to create this kind of room?

This is a snap screen: <http://s16.postimg.org/jvq2rd9h1/skp.png>http://s16.postimg.org/jvq2rd9h1/skp.png

 Posted by: pong_cpre@xxxxxxxxxxx

Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx