[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Chiller load summary






Hello everyone

A quick question - I am trying to generate cooling load report for chillers for my project and it seems like I am not able to find load values in summary reports. I tried all other options in output report side, but all I see is peak demand or energy consumption. Can someone help me with this if I am missing something?
 
Thanks in advance
-- 
-- 
Regards,

Harshul Singhal
Masters in Science of Built Environment 
The Design School, 
Arizona State University.

Call: 602-751-3113


"save world, save trees..!!! print the mail if required very urgently"


__._,_.___

Posted by: Harshul Singhal <harshul263@xxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___