Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Shading fins problem with reflectance

I think there is a definition error. Check your idd file that the fields are correct. The version translator may have "forgotten" something.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23