[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Prescribed Node Temperature





I tried to post yesterday, but I'm not sure that I completed the sending. I apologize if this is redundant.


I'm a student doing research on the efficiency of HVAC units on vegetative roofs.  I'm currently trying to model a building with lower air temperature at only the outdoor air intake of the system.  Is anyone aware of a way to make the temperature at the OA inlet node a set number of degrees cooler than the OA temp from the weather file?  I'd thought to try attaching a Schedule:File (using a modified weather file) to the OA node, but it didn't affect anything.  Any ideas would be helpful.



__._,_.___

Posted by: nsherwood45@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___