From: andresdagm
Date: Tuesday, 31 July 2012
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] cop and iplv values of a chiller, also i have the part load performance
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dear,
Good day,
I have the cop and iplv values of a chiller, also i have the part load performance values of
EEFT Evaporator entering fluid temperature
ELFT Evaporator leaving fluid temperature
CEFT entering condenser water temperature
CLFT leaving condenser water temperature
CAP (ton)
PCT Power
kw/TR
for each part load(15,20,30...100%)

I dont know how to set it or how to transform it to can set this values in energy+, i think that the program could generate a curve with only COP and IPLv but i havent cant find that. Also i have tried to use Chiller:EIR and the EIRPLR curve is:

  EIRFPLR   y = 1.9927x2 - 1.9632x + 1.0078
R² = 0.9499

i dont know if it is correct, also i dont know set up the other 2 curves because both are for full load, well, i think that because there ae onl function of temperatures.

thank you in advance.

Posted by: fpasserini.tn@xxxxxxxxx