[EnergyPlus_Support] Outdoor Air Evaporative Precooling

Hello.  I'm attempting to model an hvac system with the outdoor air intake having temperatures a set number of degrees cooler than the weather file.  My current strategy is using the EvaporativeCooler:Direct:ResearchSpecial object with the follow outdoor air setpoint manager.  When I check the node temperatures at the inlet and outlet nodes of the cooler, there isn't a temperature difference.  I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I'd appreciate it if anyone has any ideas.  Here's the pertinent text from the idf:

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: EVAPORATIVECOOLER:DIRECT:RESEARCHSPECIAL ===========

EvaporativeCooler:Direct:ResearchSpecial,

    OS:EvaporativeCooler:Direct:ResearchSpecial,  !- Name

    Always On Discrete 1,    !- Availability Schedule Name

    1,                       !- Cooler Effectiveness

    0,                       !- Recirculating Water Pump Power Consumption {W}

    Node 6,                  !- Air Inlet Node Name

    Node 38,                 !- Air Outlet Node Name

    Node 38,                 !- Sensor Node Name

    ,                        !- Wa

Posted by: nsherwood45@xxxxxxxxx