[EnergyPlus_Support] Automatically removing dependencies

Hello,

I have realized that each time that you remove an object from the idf file, it is necessary to be careful and remove also its dependencies. For instance, when removing a window is necessary to remove also its associated blind and the shading control (otherwise you will incur in some inconsistencies). I am currently doing this in a manual way.

I wonder if you know any script or tool that could allow me to remove and object and its dependencies automatically.

Once again, thank you very much for your help.

Posted by: jorgemar@xxxxxxx