Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Can two different thermal zones be separated by no wall?

That seems to be the normal way to define a wall using the other side condition of the other zone surface that is..

Name StreetLevel:South_Partition_4_0_10015
Surface Type Wall
Construction Name InteriorWalls
Zone Name StreetLevel:South
Outside Boundary Condition Surface
Outside Boundary Condition Object StreetLevel:West_Partition_5_0_0
Sun Exposure NoSun
Wind Exposure NoWind
View Factor to Ground 0
Number of Vertices 4
Vertex 1 X-coordinate -16.7811935431
Vertex 1 Y-coordinate -16.5407628528
Vertex 1 Z-coordinate 0
Vertex 2 X-coordinate -21.3531935451
Vertex 2 Y-coordinate -21.1127628548
Vertex 2 Z-coordinate 0
Vertex 3 X-coordinate -21.3531935451
Vertex 3 Y-coordinate -21.1127628548
Vertex 3 Z-coordinate 3.5
Vertex 4 X-coordinate -16.7811935431
Vertex 4 Y-coordinate -16.5407628528
Vertex 4 Z-coordinate 3.5

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Senior Analyst  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203
â??â??