Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DX coil IPLV calculations - does anyone pay attention to the ASHRAE 90.1 minimums?

I'm in the same boat as you, Jim. I've been using a chiller dataset which best fits the type and capacity of the baseline, then adjust the COP inputs. The IPLV have been left as "conservative" as you say, because I have had no time to dabble with curves for each project.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23